Down a man once again, two-thirds of the Pseudepodcast crew wrapped up a discussion on the Lord’s Supper, rambling in peripatetic and pedantic fashion about the third question posed by Dr. Luther viz. the Sacrament: Who should receive it? Their discussion touched on the issue of Christian unity, the importance of discerning the body and blood of Christ, and the practice of closed communion.
- “The Sacrament of the Altar and its Relationship to Justification,” by Rev. Dr. Scott R. Murray
- “Christ Today: His Presence in the Sacraments,” by Rev. Dr. Arthur C. Piepkorn
- The Large Catechism on the Sacrament of the Altar | Book of Concord Online
- Blessed Martin Luther: “The Communion of the People” | Just and Sinner
This episode’s bump music was selected by Levi:
- “Human After All,” by Daft Punk
- “Hold Tight, London,” by the Chemical Brothers